Miguel Campos was a contestant in the Next Photoshop Evangelist contest. The Next Photoshop Evangelist contest asked contestants to submit a two-minute Photoshop video tutorial demonstrating why they should be the Next Photoshop Evangelist at www.nextphotoshopevangelist.com by August 24th, 2010. The video must use Photoshop CS5, a new Photoshop CS5 feature, and, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Photoshop, incorporate the concept of “20” somewhere in the final image. The Winner received a copy of Creative Suite 5 Design Standard, a trip to Photoshop World (Spring 2011), the chance to demo their tutorial at the conference, roundtrip coach airfare, lodging and meals. All Finalists are showcased on the Photoshop YouTube channel.
Web Design News
- Twitter pilots a new product carousel that can appear in profiles; Thursday’s daily brief
- Display & Video 360 gets new frequency and reach metrics
- How to Design a Fluid Hero Section in Divi
- Announcing IDX Service For Reelfoot Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Checklist: Preparing for a Successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday