Erik Bernskiold was a contestant in the Next Photoshop Evangelist contest. The Next Photoshop Evangelist contest asked contestants to submit a two-minute Photoshop video tutorial demonstrating why they should be the Next Photoshop Evangelist at www.nextphotoshopevangelist.com by August 24th, 2010. The video must use Photoshop CS5, a new Photoshop CS5 feature, and, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Photoshop, incorporate the concept of “20” somewhere in the final image. The Winner received a copy of Creative Suite 5 Design Standard, a trip to Photoshop World (Spring 2011), the chance to demo their tutorial at the conference, roundtrip coach airfare, lodging and meals. All Finalists are showcased on the Photoshop YouTube channel.
Web Design News
- What is Keyword Stuffing, Why It’s Bad, and How You Can Avoid it
- The Next Live Stream Goldmine – let’s talk about the future!
- What You Need To Know Before Relocating
- New retail integrations from Microsoft and Google in time for the holidays; Friday’s daily brief
- Navigating Google’s title changes: The rollout, what’s happening now and what you can do about it
Blue Host packages are designed specifically to keep your Wordpress site Safe and Backed-up Every Day.