If you ever wanted to add event scheduling to your website, you won’t want to miss this Divi Use Case. I’ll be showing you how the powerful Modern Events Calendar plugin can integrate with Divi’s beautiful Pottery Studio Layout to produce an effective event scheduling system for your users.
I will be covering:
– How to configure the Modern Events Calendar plugin settings.
– How to create new events.
– How to enable booking functionality to include a booking form on your event pages, a payment gateway, and email notifications.
– How to create custom shortcodes to display your event calendar in different ways.
– How to style your event pages to match your Divi Layout.
To take part in this tutorial, you will need the latest version of Divi Theme along with the Modern Events Calendar plugin.
To get Divi, go here: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
Get the Plugin here: https://codecanyon.net/item/modern-events-calendar-responsive-event-scheduler-booking-for-wordpress/17731780
You can read the post for this use case here: