Emailed Author: There are issues with your plugin code.
Please read this ENTIRE email, address all listed issues, and reply to this email with your corrected code attached. It is required for you to read and reply to these emails, and failure to do so will result in significant delays with your plugin being accepted.
## Calling files remotely
Offloading images, js, css, cgi, and other scripts to Google (or jquery.com or anywhere else frankly) is disallowed because you’re introducing an unnecessary dependency on another site. If the file you’re trying to use isn’t a part of WordPress Core, then you should include it -locally- in your plugin, not remotely. If the file IS included in WordPress core, please call that instead.
The one exception to this rule is if your plugin is performing a service. We will permit this on a case by case basis, however since this can be confusing, we have some examples of what are not permitted:
* Offloading jquery CSS files to Google – You should include the CSS in your plugin.
* Inserting an iframe with a help doc – A link, or including the docs in your plugin is preferred.
* Calling images from your own domain – They should be included in your plugin.
Here are some examples of what we would permit:
* Calling font families from Google or their approved CDN (if GPL compatible)
* API calls back to your server to process possible spam comments (like Akismet)
* Offloading comments to your own servers (like Disqus)
* oEmbed calls to a service provider (like Twitter or YouTube)
Please remove this dependency from your plugin and, if possible, include all files within the plugin (that is not called remotely). If instead you feel you ARE providing a service, please re-write your readme.txt in a manner that explains the service, the servers being called, and if any account is needed to connect.
Please make sure you’ve addressed ALL issues brought up in this email. When you’ve corrected your code, reply to this email with the updated code attached as a zip, or provide a link to the new code for us to review. If you have questions, concerns, or need clarification, please reply to this email and just ask us.
(While we have tried to make this review as exhaustive as possible we, like you, are humans and may have missed things. As such, we will re-review the ENTIRE plugin when you send it back to us. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this.)